tradition and innovation
In 1885 the Kemmler family founded the first of the Kemmler group of companies. Next to other business areas, the idea for complete solutions to supply sanitary fittings existed even back then. Several projects were realised prior to the beginning of the war in 1939.
The real starting point was after the Currency Reform in 1948 – the establishment of the KEMMLIT department. In 1967 this successful department became a subsidiary company of the Kemmler group: KEMMLIT Bauelemente GmbH. Consulting service, planning, production and installation – everything done by one company.
In 1972 the facilities in the Kemmler company in Tübingen became too small for the growing enterprise. In Dusslingen the perfect location was found, situated in the Steinlach valley, foreland of the Swabian alps, south of the university city, Tübingen.
Today the company, still in the hands of the Kemmler family, is one of the largest suppliers of sanitary fittings in Europe and is the market leader in Germany.
|1961 Launch of partition wall systems with hard particle board|
|1966 Partition wall systems with high density particle board panels|
|1972 Partition wall systems and lockers made of hot galvanised sheet steel|
|1978 Suspended partition wall systems|
|1982 Doors and partition wall systems of HPL composite construction|
|1994 Partition wall systems and lockers made of aluminium|
|2002 New safety systems for nursery schools|
|2003 NOXX - the "floating" cubicle system|
|2004 cronus - the flexible partition wall system made of HPL and glas|
|2005 IXOS - launch of HPL and glas locker system|
|2005 NOVIS - the new vanity unit|
|2007 cell - a biotic partition wall system|
|2011 NiUU - market launch of the innovative cubicle system NiUU|
|2014 Bambino - market launch of Bambino Exklusiv|
|2017 PRIMO Kn - Relaunch of PRIMO Kn|